Dear

I am the Sr Executive Recruiter of Talent Acquisition at Sonoma Consulting
and I am currently working on filling an exciting new opportunity for
a *Javascript
Developer *that will be based out of the loop in *Minneapolis, Minnesota*

I would love to spend just a few minutes having a brief introductory call
over the phone to tell you more this opportunity. I look forward to hearing
from you.

*Title:                      **Javascript Developer*

*Location:            **Minneapolis, Minnesota *

*Duration:             **Long term contract*

*Locals Strongly preferred but will consider non Local candidates who are
an Excellent match with D3*

*Experience Level: 8 Years*

MUST HAVE:  looking for a Javascript Developer that is fluent in D3 (D3 is
a JavaScript library for visualizing data with HTML, SVG, and CSS).  D3
(multiple visualizations, binding, facets/filters, performance). Would also
like this person to be able to do some automated testing.

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net