Hi,

We have the following position. *Please let me know if you have any
consultants.*

*VISA COPY & PASSPORT NUMBER IS MANDATORY (No Need of OPT’s).*

*Let me know with the least & best rate of the consultant.*

*Role                       : LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR*

*Location               : RTP(Research Triangle Park), NC *

*Duration              :* *6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Experience* : 5+ Years

*Summary*:

·         5+ years of system administration experience in Linux
environments and proficient in tasks such as shell scripting,

·         Creating cron jobs, analyzing log files, managing user accounts
and groups, configuring iptables.

·         Familiarity with web-based technologies, including but not
limited to, reverse proxy servers, service oriented architecture, http, SSL.

·         Install and configure systems &  support infrastructure. Develop
and maintain installation and configuration procedures.

·         Provide Tier II/other support per request, troubleshoot issues.

·         Perform ongoing performance tuning, upgrades, and resource
optimization,

·         Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.

Thanks and Regards

*Todd Parks*

Ph: 630-315-9525 || Email: todd_pa...@aesinc.us.com ||
*(Please reply to all to this email)*