Hi,

This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Position: Sr. Hadoop DBA*
*Location: Palo Alto, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*What you’ll be doing:*

·         Serving as a primary point responsible the overall health,
performance, and capacity of our Hadoop cluster environments supporting
Client’s “five nines” critical globally distributed cloud database
infrastructure

·         Analyzing automation, monitoring, and tools gaps in the Hadoop
cluster infrastructure and designing and building processes and solutions
to address

·         Planning and implementing Hadoop cluster upgrades and migrations.

·         Designing and building HA/DR solutions for Hadoop clusters

·         Collaborate with site reliability engineering, program
management, software engineering, and other related groups.

·         Learn and adopt additional database technologies such as Oracle,
SAP Hana, SAP ASE, SAP IQ, MySQL, and Redis to provide development and
operational support.

*You will be successful in this role if you have: *

·         3+ years experience with the Hadoop eco system covering HDFS,
HBase, YARN and MapReduce installation, trouble shooting, performance
management, and implementing encryption technologies.

·         3+ years experience with HA/DR solutions for Hadoop, HBase and
the underlying components.

·         Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of: Python, Perl,
Ruby, Java, C - specifically for systems automation

·         Tenacious troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and
application: you can fix anything

·         Willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond your own
responsibilities

·         Ability and interest to learn and deploy new technology quickly

·         Obsessively detail oriented

*Bonus Points: *

·         B.S. or higher in Computer Science or other technical discipline

·         Deep UNIX/Linux systems knowledge and/or systems administration
background

·         Database geek

·         Passionate and self-motivated

·         Desire to not only maintain but improve existing systems

·         Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability

·         Familiarity with infrastructure automation using tools like Salt,
Chef, and Puppet

·         Ability to juggle multiple projects and drive them from the
ground up in a fast-paced environment

·         Adept at using source code revision systems such as Perforce,
Subversion or CVS.

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email Address:
Visa Status:
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Current Location:
Willing to Relocate:
Start Availability:

*Thanks &Regards*
Satya
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
PH: 510-709-3806
Email: *sa...@erpanderp.com <sa...@erpanderp.com>*
*www.erpanderp.com <http://www.erpanderp.com>*