*Please send me resumes at hars...@tresourceinc.com
<hars...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Hello Partners,*

*Hope you are doing great !!*

*Please share me the relevant Profiles. Need Visa Copy before Submission*

*Position: PeopleSoft Developer HCM/CRM*

*Location: McKinney, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Mandatory Requirements:*

   - 8 Years’ experience: PeopleSoft technical experience with PeopleSoft’s
   development environment.  PeopleTools development with HCM and CRM.

*o        HCM 9.2 (multiple modules including, but not limited to,
workflow, time & labor and Candidate Gateway) included in experience*

*o        CRM 9.1 included in experience*

*o        PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) included in experience*

*o        Oracle Secure Enterprise Search (SES) included in experience*

   - 5 Years’ experience: Knowledge of data transfer from HCM to CRM via
   integration broker to ensure constant communication among all sets of
   databases within the Production environment as well as the Testing
   environment.
   - 5 Years’ experience: PeopleSoft technical experience of converting
   user custom modifications to bolt-ons to establish a “clean core.”

*Desired Experience: *

Experience with design/develop/implementation/conversion of Custom
modifications, Bolt-ons and system Processes.

*Job Description:*

Worker will primarily convert our current PeopleSoft custom modifications
to bolt-ons in order for Collin County to have a “clean core” for future
upgrades and installs with assistance of IT development staff.  Bolt-ons
are custom, stand-alone applications that live outside of a
PeopleTools/PeopleSoft database like HCM.  We want to review all
customizations to determine if other viable options exist, like
configuration and/or business changes.  If no other options exist then we
want to convert most, if not all, of our code modifications and
customizations to bolt-ons.  Those customizations that can’t be bolted-on
will be addressed as a business process change.

Worker will develop bolt-ons for our PeopleSoft customizations per schedule
and in accordance with the development standards used within Collin County
IT.  Detailed specifications and business requirements will be gathered by
the worker from the assigned points of contact.  The worker will be
responsible for leading the development and testing process with IT.  Once
successfully tested by the assigned HR resource the IT department will
migrate completed bolt-on to the production environment in accordance with
county standards.

Note: production migrations require a two (2) week change control notice
and must be scheduled such that the change will not impact the county’s
payroll processing.

Detailed development documentation for each bolt-on must be provided to the
Collin County IT department as a distinct deliverable.  Failure to submit
the required documentation will result in the modification not being
migrated to the production environment.

--

Thanks & Regards

*Harshit Mittal*
Technical Recruiter

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct 408-709-1760 * 9653

*hars...@tresourceinc.com <hars...@tresourceinc.com>*