Hi,

Greetings !!!

Hope you are doing great, we have urgent requirement for DevOps Engineer
 experience. Position  at. Philadelphia, PA locations kindly have a look
the requirement and revert   me back with your updated resume ASAP.

DevOps Engineer

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 6+ Months

Client: Comcast

Phone and Skype!!!!

Scope:

This is a DevOps position (Big Data on the Cloud).  Our client is seeking
someone with a combination of DevOps Automation engineering and Big Data
skills.  Ideally would like to have someone who has experience standing up
and maintaining Hadoop clusters (Kafka or Cassandra) would also be
considered.  Should have experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or
Openstack as well as Linux SA skills (shell/python scripting).  This is an
ongoing need, with long term extensions planned.

Skills:

• Ansible (preferred)

• Terraform (preferred)

• Hadoop (Installation and Admin)

• Spark

• Bash Scripting

• Python

• Java (plus)

• Cloud (AWS or Openstack)

• Linux SA

Thank you, and have a great day.

*Ranjith, **Lead Recruiter*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 <484%20402%207869> X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>