Hi,

This is an urgent position.

Please see below the basic technical requirement, Need to focus on these
key areas so that we are able to get most suitable candidates.

1.       CCNA, CCNP certified

2.      Hands on experience in routing Protocols specifically BGP & OSPF,
hands on experience in MPLS troubleshooting.

3.      Familiar with Network QoS concepts and configuration details.

4.      Should have good knowledge about VPN technologies (IPSec, GRE) and
troubleshooting experience.

5.      Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)

6.      Experience in Cisco Firewall (FWSM, PIX, ASA)

7.      Person should have experience in presales environment related to
assisting sales in product sizing and high level designing.

We have to also request the shortlisted candidates to read online to have
basic awareness/ knowledge on AT&T Netbond .

Location-Altanta,GA

Rate-$50/hr on c2c

6 Months+

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi-Sam |SourceChip,Inc | www.sourcechip.net

Email- s...@sourcechip.net  | Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com

Phone-732-917-4895 | Fax-732-875-0233

7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902 US

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a remove in
the subject line.