*Please reply to** vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com <t.ku...@pyramidci.com> *
*only.*

Hi,

My name is Vinod Kumar Sharma and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume with Expected rate.

*Senior Data Analyst/Tableau Developer*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

·         Must have 4-5 years in Tableau and MUST have 4-5 years SQL
reporting

·         Nice to have: Financial or Banking experience

·         Responsible for the design, development and administration of
transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.

·         Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data
access and delivery technologies.

·         May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.

·         Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and
across multiple platforms

·         Experience with major querying tools desired

*Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:*

Updated resume:

Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):

Current Location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's/Master Degree:

Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):

Professional References(Name/official id/Title)

*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If
however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way!  *

*Regards,*

*Vinod Kumar Sharma*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc*

*804-212-0478 (Office) 804-414-0527(Cell)  *

*Email: **vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com* <vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>*  Web : *
*http://www.pyramidci.com* <http://www.pyramidci.com/>

*WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT*