Hello

Hope you are doing good

Please find the job details and let me know. Please check in your database,
if you have any consultant for this position. *Only Local to Alpharetta GA*

I am the Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working on filling an exciting new 3+ Months contract opportunity for
a .Net/SQL
Architect that will be based at Alpharetta GA (Jrules or ilog or drools or
blaze or easyrules)

I noticed your resume on Job Boards and thought with your excellent
background that you might potentially have the type of experience that we
are looking for in this position.

I would love to spend just a few minutes having a brief introductory call
over the phone to tell you more this opportunity. I look forward to hearing
from you.

Titles: .Net/SQL Architect

Location : Alpharetta GA

Contract Length: 3+ Months contract. Locals strongly preferred.

·         We are seeking an experienced Senior .Net/SQL Architect to assist
in the redesign of Health’s clinical work distribution model from an
assignment based push method to a prioritized pull method.

·         During this project, the position will be required to quickly
understand the current state application and attend and contribute to
business requirements sessions with IT business analysts and business SME’s
as well work closely with senior IT leaders to design and architect a fast,
scalable, high performance, reliable system.

·         The architect will be required to create detailed technical
design documents and pseudocode for an offshore development team.

·         The application environment is a C# web application and SQL
Server backend that is accessed in multiple global offices by internal
users using VDI desktops.  The data sits in several databases that are
highly accessed by the user community.

·         The solution must be easy and fast for business stakeholders to
administer and must maintain data integrity while instantly delivering work
to available coders working 24 hours per day.  The work distribution system
will receive a steady stream of input and deliver the highest priority work
to available workers and may have times of frequent re-prioritization and
numerous exception scenarios that must be defined and architected.

·         The Architect must have an extensive background in development
and technical design and documentation with superior SQL and .Net web
application knowledge.

·         The candidate should have a deep understanding of design patterns
and data structures for delivering fast prioritization and in memory CRUD
operations.  Must be able to work with cross functional teams to deliver a
timely quality product.  Healthcare and clinical experience preferred.