Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in Microstrategy. This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please
send me resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Note:- Need visa copy and US photo id.*

*Role:-** Technology Lead - Microstrategy*

*Location:-** Foster city,CA*

*Job Description:-*

The candidate should demonstrate expertise in the following areas:

• At least 6 years of experience in Developing reports, dashboards, SQL
queries, or metadata layers, using Micro Strategy

• Experience in converting business data need into creative visualizations
in Micro Strategy

• Partner with Business stakeholders with the goal of providing them with
the ability to make decisions and gain insights through data visualization.

• Complete life cycle experience which includes requirements gathering,
Data-model and how to best visualize their data, followed by design,
deployment, and on-going enhancements

• Be able to write SQL to do initial data mining that can then be
communicated or translated to peer ETL developers for database development

Regards

*Vikas Malik*

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing

t:  904-322-7385| f: +1 (608) 646 8326

e: vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com | w: www.nlbservices.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
Company