Please share resume at de...@e-solutionsinc.com

Hi All,

Please share some profiles at the earliest. This will be on taleo soon.

Role: Biztalk Developer

*Location: WA,TX,GA,MA*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

   - Possess a firm understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
   - Solid development experience for 5+ years of using application
   integration/middleware tools and Enterprise Service Bus.
   - Strong experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010,  ESB toolkit 2.1
   or later and SQL Server (2008 or later).
   - Strong experience with the following technologies: C#, XML, XSLT,
   ASP.NET, HTML.
   - Strong experience with BAM and BRE.
   - Experience developing interoperable WCF, REST services.
   - Be able to create technical design and functional specifications
   documentation
   - Good knowledge of Database concepts, stored procedures, SSIS, SSRS.
   - Experience with test driven development process using BizUnit and
   NUnit.

Thanks & regards

Dev

Phone : 408-722-9448

*Fax*: 408 521 0167

E-solutions Inc: 2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA 95113

*Email*: de...@e-solutionsinc.com

*www.e-solutionsinc.com <http://www.e-solutionsinc.com/>*

*Linkedin:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/dev-vishnu-a0aa3791

*An *
<http://www.google.com/imgres?q=e-+verify+logo&hl=en&biw=1920&bih=963&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=_Ftwqmer53oNIM:&imgrefurl=http://thingrayline.blogspot.com/2008/09/e-verify-must-renewed.html&docid=1iI6WX-3nJ4OUM&w=200&h=48&ei=EmMxToPRIcW_gQfvn7ygDQ&zoom=0>
* Employer*

cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender.

Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.