*Please reply to* *vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com <t.ku...@pyramidci.com>*
*only.*

Hi,

My name is Vinod Kumar Sharma and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume with Expected rate.

*Senior SalesForce Lead/Architect*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Submit candidates who have hand-on development experience in Salesforce
and JavaScript UX and **some GitHub experience, candidate needs to provide
the GitHub link*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Partners with Product Managers to bring ideas and solutions to
market quickly

·         Design, Test and Develop innovative Front-end and Salesforce.com
solutions

·         Responsible for the overall technical design, development,
modification, and implementation of computer applications using existing
and emerging technology platforms.

·         Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop
software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software
applications, with limited or no supervision.

·         Develop complex applications using knowledge of Apex code, Apex
Data Loader, CRM, Visual force, Java,  Jquery, SOAP, REST, Web Services,
business and workflow rules, Salesforce and Salesforce 1 architecture
development for mobile users, and domain experience for financial services.

·         Maintain professional knowledge and relationships with the
Salesforce.com ecosystem

*Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or military experience

·         At least 5 years of Salesforce.com development experience -
Sales, Service Cloud, Force.com, Salesforce 1

·         Certified SalesForce.com Developer or Certified SalesForce.com
Architect

·         At least 3 full lifecycle Salesforce.com implementations - in
lead developer and architect capacity

·         At least 2 years of experience with JavaScript, CSS/3, HTML/5

·         At least 2 years of experience with Java

*Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:*

Updated resume:

Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):

Current Location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's/Master Degree:

Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):

Professional References(Name/official id/Title)

*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If
however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way!  *

*Regards,*

*Vinod Kumar Sharma*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc*

*804-212-0478 (Office) 804-414-0527(Cell)  *

*Email: **vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com* <vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>*  Web : *
*http://www.pyramidci.com* <http://www.pyramidci.com/>

*WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT*

--