*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Lab Operations Engineer *

*Location: Charter Labs in Englewood/Parker,CO*

Phone interview, skype then hire

We now have three positions open and we have an exclusive with this hiring
manager.

Basically all we need is a SOLID/EXPERIENCED Network Engineer who has
experience operating networks.

Advanced Engineering Lab Operations Engineer

*JOB SUMMARY*

Responsible for engineering activities that maintain and enhance the
company's telecommunications and signal processing hardware, software and
electrical systems. Works with technical operations staff on system design
and configuration. Works with design teams and advises team leaders.

*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *

Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the
customer experience.

Implements, monitors, enhances and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas.

Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation
as necessary.

Tests and reviews system designs.

Provides Engineering Technical support and guidance to regional personnel
and ensure all technical integration, changes, standards and documentation
are met.

Mentors and guides the work of technical staff.

Reviews work plans and designs and advises on improvements.

Adheres to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as
applicable.

Knows, understands and follows company policy.

Performs other duties as requested by manager.

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS*

Skills/Abilities and Knowledge

Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with
employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written
communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner

Basic knowledge of related industry specifications and standards IEEE,
ANSI, Fiber (Multimode, Single mode, UTP, etc.), Bridging, Switching,
Routing, Ethernet and Transport technologies and protocols

Basic knowledge in network design, network architecture, protocols and
network topology

Basic knowledge in TCP/IP and the OSI Model

Basic knowledge in using ticketing and software tools to support the
current operations.

Basic knowledge of network devices and basic network appliances

Basic knowledge of network designing software, such as Visio

Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to
learn new technology quickly

Ability to use personal computer and software applications

*Education*

Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or related
work experience

*Related Work
Experience                                                          Number
Of Years*

Engineering work experience
                                            5-10

Project management work
experience                                                         5-10

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS*

Skills /Abilities and Knowledge

Knowledge of company products and services

*Education*

Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)

Industry and vendor specific certifications and training preferred (Cisco,
Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, etc)

*WORKING CONDITIONS *

Office environment

Regards