REMOVE this email from you Spam Listing

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 3:38 PM
To: citrusdb-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Citrusdb-users] (no subject)

Thanks AJ & Paul,

This was a question of mine that I had on the side.

Concerning the customer authentication for the online portion I would
personally stay away from using e-mail address for authentication
purposes due some accounts not having them on file until later.

The site I am working on now is sending out paper invoicest to
customers who's only information we have on hand (initially) is full
name and address. The only true constants for accounts are most likely
going to be the there name and the arbitrary account number CitrusDB
create's for them, and I'd prefer to keep it that manner for the login.

I guess what would be the nicest option is for the administrator to be
able to configure what is used for the login on the online customer
protion of the site. But I have no idea what would go into setting up
a function like this.

Personally login via account number is the best in my eyes.