You could copy the tools/modules/billing/einvoice.php file and the
includes and then edit the einvoice.php file to run on it's own with
the php command line client using today's date in a cron job to export
the current day's credit card batch.

Paul

On Nov 3, 2007 1:10 PM, Jack Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way to setup a cron job to automatically generate and email the
> invoices monthly?  That is a feature I am very interested in.
>
> Jack D. Martin, Jr.
>
> Wireless Internet Service Providers LLC
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> P.O. Box 278
> Oilton, OK  74052
> When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do
> about it: 1. Admit it. 2. Learn from it, and 3. Don't repeat it. - Paul
> "Bear" Bryant

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System