CitrusDB does not have the ability to automatically print an invoice
outside of the customer's billing cycle.  One would print it on their
next billing date, not in between billing dates.  When printing an
invoice, that will add new charges to their account, so it's not
something that you probably want to do in-between billing cycles.  You
can print old invoices for individual customers in the invoice
maintenance section but that won't print batches of invoices, just
each individual you click on.

Paul

On Nov 29, 2007 10:58 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here's my scenario.  I'd like to set up a website for an online service that
> I offer.  I will accept paypal, credit cards, and maybe (!) checks.
>
> How can i make it so that my customers receive a monthly invoice
> (statement???) even if they're prepaying 3, 6, 12 months???
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks.

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System