Hi people,

I pray that you are well.

I was configuring Citrus DB 2.1.1 on my PC but when I try to run
<http://localhost/citrus/> http://localhost/citrus/ I get the following
error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in
C:\xampp\htdocs\citrus\include\config.inc.php on line 14

// define variables

$sys_dbhost = 'localhost';

$sys_dbuser = 'root';

$sys_dbpasswd = 'root';

$sys_dbname = 'citrus';

$sys_dbtype = 'mysql';

$path_to_citrus = 'C:\xampp\htdocs\citrus\';

$hidden_hash_var='hlpmerememberthis'; (this happens to be my line 14)

$lang = 'C:\xampp\htdocs\citrus\include\localus-english.inc.php';

How can you help me. I will truly appreciate.

Thanks,

Apuesto