My first and biggest problem is that I seem to be unable to setup
one-time invoicing.  I tried creating a billing type for invoices with a
frequency of 0.  Any one-time service I add to an account does not seem
to be billed to the account using this billing type.  Any invoice I
create shows 0 new charges.

If I set it to invoice monthly then it works fine but if I apply
multiple one-time services to an account within one month, creating
invoices each time, the invoices will extend multiple months into the
future unless I manually go in and reset the dates every time.  Is this
just the way it is designed or am I doing something wrong here?

The second problem is an issue with "Print New Invoices" in the Tools
section.  Every time it generates a pdf the document is entirely blank,
even though in the billing section I can see a proper invoice was
generated for accounts.  In apache's error log I see the following error
immediately after attempting to generate the pdf:

[Wed Jan 19 18:23:56 2011] [error] [client 10.10.10.10] PHP Notice:  Use
of undefined constant F - assumed 'F' in
/var/www/citrus/tools/invoice.php on line 103, referer:
http://10.10.10.1/citrus/index.php?load=invoice&type=tools