The email functions that send invoices and notices use a mailserver,
usually one running on the same server as the database software.  So
for a linux server you would need to be running an mta like postfix or
exim to send outgoing mail from the server.  On windows there is a
setting in the php.ini that specifies the mail server I believe.

Paul

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 5:10 AM, nam vo <congthanhgi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I cannot find out how to configure citrusdb to work with my current gmail to
> send invoice ... really weird system to me.
>
> I'm totally new to citrusdb. please help.
>
> Nam Vo

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System