Paul,

I have been unsuccessful in moving from our old invoicing system to
citrusdb.
All the data for the import file is there even got the cards masked and
GPG ascii armored.

But the services line, I think, is giving me an incorrect number of
items on each line when trying to import.

The sample shows this:
Service ID, (any fields that make up the services options_table) inthis
case, Username, Password, OS, Street, Device

I assumed that Service ID means this:
   master_services.id
That would then link to the service option table linked to that
service.
mysql> SELECT id, options_table FROM master_services WHERE id = 19;
+----+---------------+
| id | options_table |
+----+---------------+
| 19 | base_service  |
+----+---------------+
So I included the fields from the base_service table which aren't
assigned by citrusdb:
base_service.ext_contract_id, base_service.login,
base_service.password, base_service.active_cci

mysql> describe base_service;
+-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field           | Type             | Null | Key | Default | Extra

+-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| id              | int(11)          | NO   | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| user_services   | int(11)          | NO   |     | NULL    |

| ext_contract_id | int(10) unsigned | YES  |     | NULL    |

| login           | char(64)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| password        | char(64)         | YES  |     | NULL    |

| active_cci      | enum('y','n')    | YES  |     | NULL    |

+-----------------+------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+

What did I miss?

Sample of my import file (with all the info made up):

Online,"Bob Smith","ABC Inc.","Suneast Bldg. 3rd Floor Suite 310, 307
Bash
St.","WA","Clarkston","USA","83622","03-3498-4499","","03-3498-4899","u...@foo.com","","","",""
"Bob Smith","ABC Inc.","Suneast Bldg. 3rd Floor Suite 310, 307 Bash
St.","WA","Clarkston","USA","83622","03-3498-4499","03-3498-4899","u...@foo.com","1","3***********9999","1110","1"
"19","455662","username","PaSwORd","y"
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)

cP0MWk5N6mujQ6nsA2IV22QfTtriNdzaUogROeyaVrf9g0RFeZXj1EfdyFcLT6N9
scP0MWk5N6mujQ6nsA2IV2GcP/T2QfTtrivPF6yRdVPMQWzyiqWfoYMkii8H6N99
cP0MWk5N6mujQ6nsA2IV22QfTtriNdzaUogROeyaVrf9g0RFeZXj1EfdyFcLT6N9
cP0MWk5N6mujQ6nsA2IV22QfTtriNdzaUogROeyaVrf9g0RFeZXj1EfdyFcLT6N9
cP0MWk5N6mujQ6nsA2IV22QfTtriNdzaUogROeyaVrf9g0RFeZXj1EfdyFcLT6N9
cP0MWk5N6mujQ6nsA2IV22QfTtriNdzaUogROeyaVrf9g0RFeZXj1EfdyFcLT6N9
cP0MWk5N6mujQ6nsA2IV22QfTtriNdzaUogROeyaVrf9g0RFeZXj1EfdyFcLT6N9
Js5LfEsKh9fEIVletA==
=mr5H
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----