Once you have the credit service back in there, you can just add a
credit to the account like any other service.  Click add service on
the account.  You might have to click show all to see the credit
service.  Then add that service.  Enter whatever description you want,
and the amount of the credit.  It should be a positive, not negative
amount.  It will make it negative by itself.

Paul

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:59 AM, bryan <br...@inter.net> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> This may have been lost in the holiday mail.
> How do I enter the credit manually with SQL?
>
> Bryan
>

> On 2012-12-25 16:11, bryan wrote:
>> Paul,
>>
>> Looks like I erased the credit and prorated "services".
>> Added them back in as per the original citrus.sql.
>>
>> Now how do I insert the credit manually?
>>
>> Bryan
>>

>> On 2012-12-08 00:37, Paul Yasi wrote:
>>> I cannot duplicate the link failing, it is loading the
>>> tools/addcredit.php script.  The whole payment is recorded, however
>>> if
>>> the credit is not entered with that link on that account then it
>>> must
>>> be entered manually.  Sometimes a customer may pay for two accounts
>>> or
>>> multiple invoices with one payment, so you may not always want to
>>> click that link that automatically adds a credit to the account and
>>> instead need to find the other account they paid for or the other
>>> invoice to apply that amount to.
>>>
>>> Paul

The CitrusDB Project | http://www.citrusdb.org
Open Source Customer Care & Billing System