Hi,

I'm currently trying to get a working setup up and running but have the following problems: No matter which combination of cffi (0.10.0 or darcs HEAD) and cl-opengl (darcs HEAD or darcs versions some months older) I use, some don't work at all, others for example just let me run the glut-teapot example one time and crash after a second run:

CL-USER> (glut-teapot)
; No value

CL-USER> (glut-teapot)
Unhandled memory fault at #x7FA94AAD37F3.
   [Condition of type SB-SYS:MEMORY-FAULT-ERROR]

Is there a working cffi + cl-opengl combination or do I have to use different branches like cffi-newtypes, cffi+lotsastuff or cl-opengl-thomas? I'm using SBCL btw.

Thanks,
  Bastian