On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 5:23 AM, padovani<josepadov...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> I am usign SBCL 1.0.29 in Mac OSX and have downloaded the "thomas"
> version available from
> (http://www.esden.net/content/lisp/cl-mac-native-opengl-thomas-0.1.tar.bz2)...
>
> (is this one the recommended version for Mac OSX?)

I can't recommend that version because I don't know what's in it. I
suggest you download that latest version from the darcs repository and
help test this patch:
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.cl-opengl.devel/308>, a
work-in-progress by Jean-Philippe apparently based on that same code.

> (sb-ext:save-lisp-and-die "rb-cube-binario" :executable t
> :save-runtime-options t :toplevel 'rb-cube)
[...]
> It seems to be related to "glutInit(&argc, argv);", in a C syntax, but I
> have no idead on how to add this in cl-opengl style...

GLUT:INIT is the respective Lisp function.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/