Pardon the question concerning lispbuilder-sdl in this list, but I have a
feeling more developers here use lispbuilder-sdl and cl-openl in combination
and I may have a better chance of having this question answered.

The set-gl-attribute command in lispbuilder-sdl breaks when using SBCL in
Windows 7 or OS X. This command is most often used to set doublebuffer mode; as
shown below;

(sdl:set-gl-attribute :SDL-GL-DOUBLEBUFFER 1)

Is there a way to set the OpenGL attributes using cl-opengl, and if there is,
does this work on Windows 7 and OS X?

I'm trying to determine if this is a lispbuilder-sdl problem, a SDL problem, or
a CFFI problem

In SBCL:

* (sdl:with-init () (sdl:set-gl-attribute :sdl-gl-doublebuffer 1))

debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [ABORT] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

("bogus stack frame")

And in OS X;

CORRUPTION WARNING in SBCL pid 69894(tid 2693764352):
Memory fault at 17c (pc=0x8654d, sp=0x11ffa80)
The integrity of this image is possibly compromised.
Continuing with fingers crossed.

debugger invoked on a SB-SYS:MEMORY-FAULT-ERROR in thread #<THREAD
"initial thread" RUNNING {119BEB99}>:
   Unhandled memory fault at #x17C.

Thanks,
- Luke