I've updated the low level bindings (%gl package) in my cl-opengl fork
at http://github.com/3b/cl-opengl to version 60 of the .spec files,
including gl 3.3 and gl 4.0.
Only minimally tested, but shouldn't have any effect on existing code
aside from a few extension functions whose names changed
(named-make-buffer-resident-nv and named-make-buffer-non-resident-nv
are make-named-* now), an OpenGLES-only enum name change
(:writeonly-rendering-amd to :writeonly-rendering-qcom), and the
disappearance of framebuffer-texture-face, but that doesn't seem to be
in the specification either.

see http://github.com/3b/cl-opengl/issues for a list of known issues,
feel free to add more if you run into any problems with it.