Are you running this on clozure 1.5 with Snow Leopard MAC OS (ie: version 10.6.4 ) ?

On Aug 5, 2010 4:36am, Alexander Repenning <ra...@cs.colorado.edu> wrote:
XMLisp http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/ works fine, ie, it is not an OpenGL problem.

alex

On Aug 2, 2010, at 4:11 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:

further to this message.. I tried the lastest svn "trunk" release of ccl (which incidentally looks like it has some extra goodies in it for the mac platform).. Here is what I get (after startup)..

Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.5-dev-r13523M-trunk (DarwinX8664)!
? (require :cl-opengl)
Trace/BPT trap

All other require packages got loaded successfully on startup prior. I played around with "trace" and "step" but none of those debugging functions seem to give me the equivalent of a "stack trace' in C. Not sure how to proceed to find out where it is crashing...

Thanks,
Kevin