great! I'll give it a try.

BTW: Is there a binding for cgGL? Before you told me this, I've already
moved on by wrapping my OpenGL calls in C functions and call them in Common
Lisp via CFFI. It worked for both SBCL and CCL until I added cg support.
After that CCL compaint "invalid profile type" and the image is exactly the
one without the cg shader. So it would be very helpful if there is a
well-written cg binding for cl-opengl.

- Rujia