On Sat, Apr 07, 2018 at 06:16:25PM +0200, David García Garzón wrote:
> BTW i will start having more spare time to take a look on CLAM. Anyone
> arround wanting to join is welcome.

Oh, this project is still alive?

The last time anything related to the code was discussed on this mailing
list was when I posted my bug reports/patches in 2014. Apart from that
there were just a dozen of spam mails by Dolby and an announcement from
you about the wiki.

The most recent bugs in Mantis are those very same bugs/patches that I
copied there in 2016. They still make the top of the list of unassigned
bugs and have not had a single comment from someone else.

If you plan on migrating the project to Github, I'll happily make a
pull request for my two patches, but I will most likely stop monitoring
this project once they are merged.

As far as I can see, we two and Dolby are the only ones on this list.

Best regards,

  Daniel