There is a new worm spreading around, Please have a
look at the link below:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/02/25/computer.worm.reut/index.html

The Clam virus database (viruses.db & viruses.db2)
doesn't seem to have the signature of the above said
virus. But the virus has already started affecting
lots of computers.

I have the following questions to the group:

1) Is there any way of updating the
viruses.db/viruses.db2 files by ourselves if we have a
mail affected with virus.

2) Is there any other sources to get virus signatures
- commercially too ?

3) Is there any tools available to convert signatures
stored in other formats to Clam's viruses.db format.

Someone please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Veera.