Hello ClamAV,

  The libtool.m4 is included in acinclude.m4 does not support QNX6.
  Each time I download new version of ClamAV I have not only to
  rebuild autotools environment, but also fix libtool in acinclude.m4
  by hands.

  I have 2 questions then:
  1) is it possible to remove libtool from acinclude.m4 in future
  versions so that there is possibility to build environment with
  system's libtool.
  2) What info (patches in what form) should be sent to support
  building ClamAV on QNX OS? (I'm not good at autotools so I would
  appreciate any help)

--
Best regards,
 -=MikeP=-                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]