On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 02:10:15AM +0200, Tomasz Kojm said:
> On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:54:58 -0500 (CDT)
> Damian Menscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I was hoping that clmilter_watch would make it into this release.  Was
> > it intentionally omitted, or was it just an oversight?  It's available
> > at http://www.itg.uiuc.edu/itg_software/clmilter_watch/ and is
>
> Have you got any feedback on this tool? How long was the testing period?

I have been using it on a couple of machines for a couple of weeks now,
so far with no false results.  I helped (slightly) during the debugging
period prior to that.  As I don't know enough about the milter protocol
itself, I can't comment on the API used, except to say that it works
well.

Take care,
|  Stephen Gran                  | BOFH excuse #390:  Increased sunspot    |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | activity.                               |