On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 06:58:09AM -0400, Dale Walsh said:

> On Aug 13, 2005, at 03:16 PM, Stephen Gran wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I see that gcc-4.x is much pickier about all sorts of things than the
> >3.x series was, and emits warnings for any kind of mismatch.  Most of
> >them are admittedly harmless, but I do like seeing as clean a
> >compile as
> >possible.  Would you be interested in a patch to clean up signedness
> >issues?  It is likely to be rather large, and tedious work, so I
> >wanted
> >to ask before spending the time on it.
> >
> >Take care,
>
> DId you ever work on this as you had suggested/offered???

I have (almost) finished a fairly disruptive transatlantic move, during
which most of my computers were basically unusable for development work.
Now that they are back on, and I am somewhat settled in, I am going to
take a look at it.
|  Stephen Gran                  | <xtifr> direct brain implants :)        |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | <knghtbrd> xtifr - yah, then using      |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | computers would actually require some   |
|                                | of these idiots to think! <knghtbrd> ;> |