GiM,您好!

        I think you not to understand my mean.
your said "Programming in these environments is totaly different, and
creating one universal engine wouldn't be reasonable." YOU COULD NOT PROOF
IT!!!!.
The engine is pure! It only match signature one a file! match signature could
use standar c or c++.

======= 2006-04-01 23:10:09 您在来信中写道:=======

>BSCH in message 'Re: [Clamav-devel] why don't write portable code' wrote:
>> Brian A. Reiter!
>>
>>   if engine design pure. the others could use the clamav engine to write
>> anti-virus software. the software not to write by us. ALL could use the
>> engine convenience.
>>

>I don't think you understand the differences between UNIX and Windows
>platforms. Programming in these environments is totaly different, and
>creating one universal engine wouldn't be reasonable.
>
>And what problems do you see for others writing anti-virus software
>on ClamAV basis?
>
>btw: 1) I'm not a native english speaker, but it's quite hard o understand
>     what you're trying to say (this and previous posts)
>     2) stop top-posting, this is really annoying.
>
> main(int a[puts("Michał 'GiM' Spadliński")]){}
>--
>144722 <lcamtuf> I've found bug in sendmail
>144724 <lcamtuf> what a suprise

>http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-devel.html

        致
礼!