On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 12:55:14PM -0500, Dale Walsh said:
> It appears that the "cl_scanbuff" function is no longer exported or
> available from the library, is there a replacement function?

Not as far as I know.  You'll need to use the cl_scanfile routine instead.
Which is painful, because it's easy to use cl_scanbuf when you only have
a file (mmap) but harder to use cl_scanfile when you only have a buffer.
But there we are.
|  Stephen Gran                  | What color is a chameleon on a mirror?  |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |                                         |