On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 06:28:06PM +0300, Török Edvin wrote:
> On 10/3/07, Jan ONDREJ (SAL) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >   there is a lot of false positived when scanning with libclamav and it's
> > CL_DB_STDOPT options.
>
> So you  were not using clamscan, but libclamav directly.
> Please always mention this when you submit a false positive.

They was sent by my colleague and so my and he don't know, that it is needed
to send this information.

Is it possible do add selection for libclamav, clamscan, clamd to
sendvirus.cgi script on submit file page?
Then anybody can know, that this information is required.

> > Why this experimental flag is set as standard?
>
> CL_DB_STDOPT is a DB option, CL_SCAN_PHISHING_DOMAINLIST is not.
> Thus CL_SCAN_STDOPT needs modifications.

> >   Our samples sent as false positives have been not added. Can we enhance
> > this scanning feature?
> >

> Check latest SVN.

I am using only packaged version on my servers. libclamav usage for sagator
can define CL_DB_* options in configuration and this has been fixed, but
other new options can do similiar problems in future. Please do not add
experimental options to standard constants.

Thank you.

                        SAL