Dear All,

Sourcefire and the ClamAV core team are committed to improving the quality of
ClamAV, but we need your help. You can play a critical role in the ClamAV
project by participating in the release candidate (RC) process.

While there have been many downloads of the RC version for 0.93, feedback and
bug reports on the RC release were few and far between. As you are aware, very
shortly after the release of 0.93 a number of bugs were discovered and
reported. We believe that most of these bugs would have been discovered earlier
with a more rigorous RC process.

With that in mind, we have written a questionnaire that we are asking you all
to take part in. This questionnaire should take no more than 5 minutes of your
time and it would be a tremendous help to the ClamAV development team. Greater
participation in the RC process will help us to discover and fix bugs earlier,
avoid unnecessary patch releases and add new features faster.

The questionnaire is available at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=50jD3TV0RLtgwzPAPP4kYg_3d_3d.

You may answer anonymously or, if you choose, you may include your contact
information so that I may contact you to further discuss how to improve the RC
process. Any contact information provided will be used only for this purpose
and will not be shared with any organisation other than the ClamAV team.

Just to say thank you, everyone who completes the survey and provides their
contact information will have a chance to win one of three US$50 shopping
sprees at: http://www.cafepress.com/clamav. The draw will take place on 21st
May 2008.

Should you have any questions please feel free to email me at [EMAIL
PROTECTED], or phone me on +44 1226 241048 (UK time).

Nigel Horne

--
Director ClamAV Product Management
Sourcefire, Inc.