I am having below problems for getting start working on ClamAV project.

1:
I have downloaded ClamAV project from below location:
"git clone git://clamwin.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/clamwin/clamav-win32.git"

I have build it in Visual Studio 2008. But while running executable it give
below errors:

ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file
C:\Users\Nilesh.admin-PC\clamav-win32\contrib\msvc\Debug\Win32\clamd.conf

ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file C:\Users\Nilesh.admin-PC\clamav-win32\co
ntrib\msvc\Debug\Win32\freshclam.conf

LibClamAV Error: cl_load(): Can't get status of daily.cvd
Error loading daily.cvd...

2.
Usage
C:\Users\Nilesh.admin-PC\clamav-win32\contrib\msvc\Debug\Win32\unscrambler.exe
scrambled.dmp
What is exactly that "scrambled.dmp" files and their use..?

3.
The file "clamscan.exe" generated after build in Visual Studio. I used that
file for scanning some viruses samples.
Result summary  was: