There is currently a known issue with building the ClamAV Bytecode Compiler
for Debian machines using gcc-4.7.2 and g++-4.7.2. The best way to resolve
the issue is to build the bytecode compiler with a different version of the
gcc and g++ compilers.

The bytecode compiler should be able to be built with gcc-4.4 and g++-4.4.

I would need your config.log to gather more accurate diagnostics.

Thanks:
Kevin