Mark,

We found an internal issue with only the Windows build of ClamAV containing
some debug code in a certain situation, so we had to correct that.

We used to do RCs for ClamAV, but we rarely heard any feedback during the RC,
and then we’d get bug reports when we did the actual release.

If we could get a dedicated group of people to commit to testing an RC/Beta,
etc, we could start doing it again.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager