@All

In MultiScan Mode,i would like to get each file staus call back from clamd
server but currently clamdscan gets callback from clamd when a file is
either infected or error one. clamdscan runs faster than clamscan..so i
would like to  improve performance in full system scan

i am reading source code and started to do code changes to achieve this.
but i am missing some logic and getting dififculty to get call back for
each  file from clamd server

@ClamAV Dev Team

Could someone  from  Development Team help me to implement this feature