Muhammad,

Let's continue this conversation offline, as Mussels isn't available to
everyone yet.

Micah

On 10/3/19, 6:31 AM, "clamav-devel on behalf of Muhammad Moosa Aslam"
<clamav-devel-boun...@lists.clamav.net on behalf of thugs.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Dear Team,

    after running  python -m pip install --user in the main directory at the
    below mentioned step I am stucked, in the main directory of mussels
    whenever I write mussels the cmd is unable to recognize the command.

    Then, from the same directory (because the recipes are currently co-located
    with the Mussels program files), run:
        mussels --help
    or just:
        mussels

    [image: image.png]

    Regards

    On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 12:08 AM Joel Esler (jesler) <jes...@cisco.com>
    wrote:

> [...]
    > scan times, we introduced a scan time limit. The default value is 2
minutes
    > (120000 milliseconds).
    >
    > To customize the time limit:
    >      *   use the clamscan --max-scantime option
    >      *   use the clamd MaxScanTime config option
    >   *   Libclamav users may customize the time limit using the
    > cl_engine_set_num function. For example:
    >
    > cl_engine_set_num(engine, CL_ENGINE_MAX_SCANTIME, time_limit_milliseconds)
    >
    > Other improvements
    >
    >   *   Improved Windows executable Authenticode handling, enabling both
    > whitelisting and blacklisting of files based on code-signing certificates.
    > Additional improvements to Windows executable (PE file) parsing. Work
    > courtesy of Andrew Williams.
    >   *   Added support for creating bytecode signatures for Mach-O and ELF
    > executable unpacking. Work courtesy of Jonas Zaddach.
    >   *   Re-formatted the entire ClamAV code-base using clang-format in
    > conjunction with our new ClamAV code style specification. See the
    > clamav.net blog post<
    > https://blog.clamav.net/2019/02/clamav-adopts-clang-format.html> for
    > details.
    >   *   Integrated ClamAV with Google's OSS-Fuzz<
    > https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz> automated fuzzing service with the
    > help of Alex Gaynor. This work has already proven beneficial, enabling us
    > to identify and fix subtle bugs in both legacy code and newly developed
    > code.
    >   *   The clamsubmit tool is now available on Windows.
    >   *   The clamscan metadata feature (--gen-json) is now available on
    > Windows.
    >   *   Significantly reduced number of warnings generated when compiling
    > ClamAV with "-Wall" and "-Wextra" compiler flags and made many subtle
    > improvements to the consistency of variable types throughout the code.
    >   *   Updated the majority of third-party dependencies for ClamAV on
    > Windows. The source code for each has been removed from the clamav-devel
    > repository. This means that these dependencies have to be compiled
    > independently of ClamAV. The added build process complexity is offset by
    > significantly reducing the difficulty of releasing ClamAV with newer
    > versions of those dependencies.
    >   *   During the 0.102 development period, we've also improved our
    > Continuous Integration (CI) processes. Most recently, we added a CI
    > pipeline definition to the ClamAV Git repository. This chains together our
    > build and quality assurance test suites and enables automatic testing of
    > all proposed changes to ClamAV, with customizable parameters to suit the
    > testing needs of any given code change.
    >   *   Added a new clamav-version.h generated header to provide version
    > number macros in text and numerical format for ClamAV, libclamav, and
    > libfreshclam.
    >   *   Improved cross-platform buildability of libxml2. Work courtesy of
    > Eneas U de Queiroz with supporting ideas pulled from the work of Jim
Klimov.

    > Bug fixes
    >
    >   *   Fix to prevent a possible crash when loading LDB type signature
    > databases and PCRE is not available. Patch courtesy of Tomasz Kojm.
    >   *   Fixes to the PDF parser that will improve PDF malware detection
    > efficacy. Patch courtesy of Clement Lecigne.
    >   *   Fix for regular expression phishing signatures (PDB R-type
    > signatures).
    >   *   Various other bug fixes.
    >
    > New Requirements
    >
    >   *   Libcurl has become a hard-dependency. Libcurl enables HTTPS support
    > for freshclam and clamsubmit as well as communication between clamonacc
and
    > clamd.
    >   *   Libcurl version >= 7.45 is required when building ClamAV from source
    > with the new On-Access Scanning application (clamonacc). Users on Linux
    > operating systems that package older versions of libcurl (e.g. all
versions
    > of CentOS and Debian versions <= 8) have a number of options:
    >      *   Wait for your package maintainer to provide a newer version of
    > libcurl.
    >      *   Install a newer version of libcurl from source.
    >      *   Disable installation of clamonacc and On-Access Scanning
    > capabilities with the ./configure flag --disable-clamonacc.
    >   *   Non-Linux users will need to take no actions as they are unaffected
    > by this new requirement.
    >
    > Acknowledgements
    > The ClamAV team thanks the following individuals for their code
    > submissions:
    >
    >   *   Alex Gaynor
    >   *   Andrew Williams
    >   *   Carlo Landmeter
    >   *   Chips
    >   *   Clement Lecigne
    >   *   Eneas U de Queiroz
    >   *   Jim Klimov
    >   *   Joe Cooper
    >   *   Jonas Zaddach
    >   *   Markus Kolb
    >   *   Orion Poplawski
    >   *   Ørjan Malde
    >   *   Paul Arthur
    >   *   Rick Wang
    >   *   Romain Chollet
    >   *   Rosen Penev
    >   *   Thomas Jarosch
    >   *   Tomasz Kojm
    >   *   Tuomo Soini
    >
    > Finally, we'd like to thank Joe McGrath for building our quality assurance
    > test suite and for working diligently to ensure knowledge transfer up
until
    > his last day on the team. Working with you was a pleasure, Joe, and we
wish
    > you the best of luck in your next adventure!
    >
    > Please submit your patches to our Bugzilla: http://bugzilla.clamav.net

    > http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml

    Virus-free.

    <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>