Hi Shivananda,

Apologies for the delay, just got back to work after the holidays.
It appears to me that the clamav user which clamd runs as does not have read
permissions to the files that clamonacc is trying to scan.

Unfortunately, the two best options to grant clamd access to scan any file
requested by clamonacc are broken at present:
1. My favorite solution is to use the `clamonacc --fdpass` option so that clamd
is given access to the file by clamonacc. We have a fix for this ready for the
upcoming patch release.
2. My 2nd favorite solution is to have the service manager grant the clamd
service CAP_DAC_READ_SEARCH capabilities to read any file. We have a public
pull request to test & merge, which should also be included in the upcoming
patch release (https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav-devel/pull/135).
I hope to have both of these issues fixed in the 0.103.1 patch release later
this month.

For now, I think you may need to either:
- Run clamd as root without setting the `User` config option so it doesn't
switch to run as the clamav user,
- Run clamonacc in --stream mode (which can be quite slow), or
- Add the clamav user to groups that can read the directories that will be
watched/scanned.

Regards,
Micah