Hi there,

Ever since enabling the macOS hardened runtime for ClamAV, I've been getting
the following error/warning message whenever I try to call any of the ClamAV
binaries:

> LibClamAV Warning: Cannot dlopen libclamunrar_iface:
> dlopen(libclamunrar_iface.a, 2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
>       file system relative paths not allowed in hardened programs - unrar
> support unavailable

Is there any reason why the libclamunrar library would be being referenced via
relative path instead of absolute, and is there any way I can fix this?

The other libraries such as libclamav, libclammspack etc appear to load fine.

I'd appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks
Mark