Hello,
I would like to know how I can distribute, for a fee, antivirus software of my
authorship which will use the ClamWin Antivirus engine?
I am mainly concerned with clarifying the contents of the GNU General Public
License for ClamWin Antivirus in the case of the sale of software that will be
created by me and then sold online?

I realise that ClamAV and ClamWin Antivirus are two different things, but at
the moment ClamWin Support doesn't work, so I'm forced to ask the question here
as the licences of both are similar.