Im having a waird situation with my mail traffic and trying to identify the
causes, one is possible virus.
Sometimes happens that when any user sends a mail, a copy of the mail is
delivered to another address besides the original recipient. I have checked
the mail header, and no traces of that extra address is found there.
It only happens with Outlook express clients, protected by NAV. My mail
traffic is protected in my mail server by clamav+fprot, but that protection
was implemented recently, so maybe a virus managend to infiltrate the
network.
Is there any virus with similar effects?

--
Roger D. Vargas
ICQ: 117641572