For the record, I know what's happening, just don't like it !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 24 juni 2003 17:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [clamav-users] FW: ezmlm warning

Help !!!!

Stefaan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 24 juni 2003 16:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ezmlm warning

Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing list.

Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce message I
received.

I will remove your address from the users mailing list, without further
notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

Here are the message numbers:

   1143
   1155