> I'd also love to see a clamav project on SF.  I want to see CVS access
> too.

Generally I'm very happy with ElektraPro and I don't need to take care for
the mailing lists and other issues (thanks NERvOUs!). There's a database mirror
updated manually - clamav.ozforces.com, so you can just put it in the first
line of mirrors.txt if you prefer it. Another official mirrors are
clamav.essentkabel.com (updated from elektrapro) and clamav.sxs-linux.org
(rsync from ozforces).

CVS access will be available in the next month.

BTW, Flinn, some time ago you mentioned a libtool problem - I just realised
the libtool script has been patched (and this is a possible bug on OpenBSD):

Fri Sep 20 02:37:04 CEST 2002
-----------------------------
..
  * libtool fix - now it allows old style -pthread BSD flag (you can find
    the changes by searching my name in ltmain.sh/libtool).

Also please send me ./configure output from OpenBSD 3.1 and 3.3. I can't
incorporate your patches, because they're platform dependent and I don't know
how to detect openbsd versions in configure.in. Thanks.

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
      oo    .....       [EMAIL PROTECTED]