Hi Lehua, the new mailing-list address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please remember it for your future posting.
I'm forwarding your email to the new address.

--
Luca Gibelli ([EMAIL PROTECTED] || [EMAIL PROTECTED])
PGP Fingerprint: EC7C D6D2 D754 89F8 BDE8  8924 6341 3B07 C2F3 9102

BOFH excuse 282:
 Decreasing electron flux