On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 02:41:26AM +0200, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:18:51 -0700
> Kelsey Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The clamav-devel-20031009 version seems to be segfault free which is a
> > great improvement over some of the previous versions.  However, I've
> > had it deadlock a couple of times over the past few days.  Has anyone
> > else seen this behavior?
>
> Is this connected with database reloading ?

I didn't have monitoring on clamd in place until today so I couldn't tell
you.  When it fails again I'll get paged and will be able to do some more
investigation.  (Previously, I have discoverd my mx servers defering mail
after many hours...)

--
Kelsey Cummings - [EMAIL PROTECTED]           sonic.net, inc.
System Administrator                      2260 Apollo Way