Am 28.10.2003 um 17:07 schrieb Cedric Foll:

Here are three infected mails (http://oban.ac-rouen.fr/virus/) get from
my postfix server.
When I extract manualy the attachement (with a mimencode -u) viruses are
detected by clamscan. When I scan them directly with clamscan they
aren't detected (I'm using clamav0.6).

I works well with the last devel version and option --mbox. Can we use this version on a production environnement ?

We use the "development" at least in three productive environments.

- Marc