Hi,

I don't know if it's the right list for this post, if not, take my
apologizes for this message.

I've got some problem for running qmailscanner + ClamAV on FreeBSD 4.8.

All messages > 5/10 kb are refused with this error
(/var/log/qmail/smtpd/current) :

clam_scanner: corrupt or unknown ClamAV scanner error or
memory/resource/perms problem - exit status 50

This is my startup script /service/qmail-smtpd/run :
#!/bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u qmaild`
NOFILESGID=`id -g qmaild`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
qmaildir=/var/qmail

QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl"
export QMAILQUEUE
QS_SPAMASSASSIN="on"
export QS_SPAMASSASSIN

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 10000000 \
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l 0 -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
-u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp "$qmaildir"/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1

--
This script works fine  with qmailscanner/ClamAV on Debian distibution, and
I use the same for my FreeBSD box.

Any ideas ?

Regards